This is an Academy of Medicine Chapter of Intensivists and SICM collaboration to provide a platform for discussion of all things intensive care medicine.
Our series is conducted in a talkshow format with rotating panelists and hosts. Emphasis is placed on basics and fundamentals of intensive care delivery, audience interaction and real time Q&A.
For Talkshow 7 of Series 2, the theme is: Cytokines Removal
- Dr Kenneth Tan, Anaesthetist/Intensivist Private Practice
- Dr Nattachai Srisawat, Intensivist, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Dr Manish Kaushik, Nephrologist, Senior Consultant, Singapore General Hospital
- Dr Gerald Chua, Intensivist, Senior Consultant, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
- Dr Matthew Edward Cove, Intensivist, Senior Consultant, National University Hospital
1 CME and CPE point accredited.
Episode Sponsor: Transmedic