If you’re thinking about upgrading your website in the next few years, this session will save you time, money, and headaches. After 20+ years of helping organizations of all sizes design and build websites, we have identified eight common pitfalls that you may not have considered—oversights or misunderstandings that can sink a website redesign. Sidestepping these challenges now, before you’ve even begun, will make your entire website project more successful and—dare we say it?—fun.
In this session, we’ll explore each of the eight questions you should answer to keep your sanity and budget in line. Questions like:
• What third-party systems do we need to integrate with?
• How much content needs to be migrated?
• Where does my DNS live?
By the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
• Ask the right questions (and know which answers to look for)
• Work with your IT team to set reasonable expectations
• Audit your current website and technology to define the scope of your website project
CAE Credit: Mighty Citizen is a CAE Approved Provider. This webinar meets the requirements for fulfilling the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential. As a CAE Approved Provider, this program may be applied for 1 CAE credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.