Register now to learn about the latest WFH updates on COVID-19 vaccination for people with bleeding disorders. This event will provide attendees with an opportunity to learn about the authorization and safety of COVID-19 vaccines, with a focus on the regulators’ perspectives from the EU and the U.S.A. The audience will also receive the latest update on the WHO-backed COVAX initiative for resource-constrained countries.
- Glenn Pierce, MD, PhD - WFH VP Medical - U.S.A
- Cedric Hermans, MD, PhD - WFH Board Member - Belgium
- Peter Marks, MD, PhD - Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research - U.S.
Food and Drug Administration
- Manuela Mura, PhD - Scientific Officer - European Medicines Agency
- Claudia Nannei - Senior Technical Officer - World Health Organization
- Radoslaw Kaczmarek, PhD - Chair of WFH CPSSA Committee - U.S.A
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session with a panel of experts. Live translation into Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish will be available
Support free webinars like this one by making a gift today! visit www.wfh.org/give