"Choosing Captains and Leadership Development within your Team", Presented by Bo Hanson
If you waiver on how to select your team captains or leadership group, or are looking for more effective ways to develop leadership within your team, or these topics fascinate you, then this webinar with Bo Hanson is for you!
Every coach knows the value of having capable leaders and captains on their team. We all know it helps positively impact team success and the type of culture which can deliver sustainable results over time, and it ensures future leaders are developed through positive role models.
Often, teams have more than the standard captain and vice-captain duo, appointing a senior group of leaders to steer the team from within – we explore the pros and cons of the size and roles. Importantly, we tackle the different ways captains and leaders are selected to avoid a ‘popularity contest’, and we address the challenges and opportunities of developing leadership skills. This session will also focus on understanding leadership styles, and exploring real life strategies to enrich your team’s success on and off ‘the field’.
March 29th/30th 2021:
- Monday, March 29th at 4pm, USA Eastern Daylight time (i.e. New York local time)
- Monday, March 29th at 1pm, USA Pacific time (i.e. Los Angeles local time)
- Monday, March 29th at 9pm, Greenwich Mean Time (i.e. London local time)
- Tuesday, March 30th at 7am, Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time (i.e. Sydney/Melbourne local time)
- Tuesday, March 30th at 4am, Australian Western Daylight Savings time