Let’s talk about the elephant in the room. It’s huge… and so is the risk in your dark data. Today, about 80% of all corporate data - including regulated, sensitive data - is unstructured, with that figure expected to grow to as high as 90% by 2025.
Like an elephant, unstructured data can be unwieldy and hard to manage. This type of data is remarkably difficult to discover, map, and classify, which results in companies ignoring the problem. However, with the growth of data privacy laws and the need to “know your data”, burying your head in the sand in no longer an option.
Join experts from ActiveNav as they share 5 actionable strategies which will lower the risk profile of your unstructured data. They’ll discuss:
• How to balance the growth of data with increased privacy risks
• Methods for discovering, mapping, and classifying unstructured data
• How to leverage automation for defensible data deletion
• Tips for leveraging Microsoft Information Protection Labelling (MIP)
• How to minimize duplicate and ROT data
As the saying goes, you eat an elephant one bite at a time. The same can be said for tackling your unstructured data – start small and one step at a time. This webinar will show you how.