The ongoing lockdown due to Covid-19 has changed the face of retail in India, thereby accelerating innovation and new thinking.
Rural India registers a 45% internet growth with 264 million internet users currently, as estimated by Kantar. With this increasing internet penetration, cheaper smartphones, evolving digital payment infrastructure, digital India initiatives by the Government, service innovation and digital awareness; Rural India gears up for the new-retail revolution with digital commerce facilitating the key needs.
Hear from the industry experts and thought leaders LIVE this Friday
• Mr Ankur Pahwa, Partner and National leader, E-commerce & Consumer Internet, EY India (Session Moderator)
• Mr Shalabh Saxena, Chief Executive Officer, Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd
• Mr Anurag Agrawal, Chief Operating Officer, Aavishkaar Group & Partner, Aavishkaar Capital
• Mr Madan Padaki, Founder & CEO, 1Bridge
• Mr L R Sridhar, Founder, Connect India
• Rural online retail opportunity- Mega trends & challenges
• Transforming last mile connectivity: Logistics innovation & digital technology
• Future of Hyperlocal E-commerce: Digitisation of Kiranas
• Enabling rural consumer: Role of micro credit lending | Investment opportunities and trends
• Co-creating opportunities: Connecting rural producer & large retailers| Empowering rural entrepreneurs
• Rural retail and consumer connect: understanding rural consumer and rethinking business models