Being constantly in and out of lockdown in some capital cities has created significant disruption to the property market and the economy. Yet we are in the middle of a real estate boom.
COVID-19 has been the catalyst, driver and accelerator of many trends in the real estate market.
Date & Times: Wednesday 18th August 2021 - 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Presenters: Rich Harvey, CEO, propertybuyer.com.au
Terry Ryder, Hotspotting.com.au
In this live webinar multi-award-winning Buyers’ Agent Rich Harvey, CEO of Propertybuyer and respected researcher and commentator Terry Ryder Founder of Hotspotting.com.au will be discussing how the lockdowns have impacted the property market in the major capital cities, and these key questions:
• How to buy and sell during a lockdown
• Quick capital city round up
• Why are we currently in a boom market?
• How long can this boom last?
• The impact of lockdowns on prices?
• The impact of lockdowns on listing volumes
• What we’ve learnt from past lockdowns
• Why buyers should have a sense of urgency
• How to get yourself organised to take advantage
• Case studies on where to buy in a rebounding Melbourne
This is a highly insightful webinar is ideal for home buyers and property investors to get the latest updates. Reserve your place now by clicking here to book. Get real insights into real issues so you are confident with your property decisions.