Madhu Maganti, ABIP Partner in Charge of Cybersecurity and Technology Advisory Services, and Marc Crudgington, CISO of Westford National Bank, will review cybersecurity-related experiences throughout the pandemic to help prepare your organization to better mitigate Information Security related risks in a post-COVID environment.
The Event Will:
• Outline changing threat vectors in a remote-oriented society.
• Discuss areas where your organization may be most vulnerable.
• Present several scenarios, and how to best remediate them.
• Reveal how a data breach can affect your organization.
Participants Will Walk Away With:
• Knowledge to mitigate common cyber risks.
• An overview of how the pandemic has changed the way criminals target organizations.
• Best practices that can be applied throughout their organization.
• Tips on how to transition back to normal or maintain security while working remotely.
• Next steps to creating a robust security posture within the organization.
Who Should Attend?
• C-level executives
• Business Owners
• Information Security Personnel
• Internal Auditors
• Employees in need of cybersecurity awareness training