In late 2019 the NCAA released the Interassociation Guidelines for Preventing Catastrophic Injury and Sudden Death in Collegiate Athletes. Two years later – are these still simply guidelines, or does the avoidance of following these guidelines within your institution mean more?..
Join the Athletic Healthcare Administrators Association (AHAA) for an interactive discussion surrounding the Interassociation Guidelines impact on collegiate athletics healthcare administration and the associated risk and liability solutions.
This discussion will include:
• Understanding the risk & liability impact to the college administrator + staff
• Open dialogue around the understanding of how these guidelines affect your daily practice
• Strategies around how to achieve compliance with these guidelines
• And more…
• Doug Aukerman, MD, MBA, Executive Director, Athletic Healthcare Administrators Association (AHAA)
• James R. Borchers, MD, MPH, Co-Founder, U.S. Council for Athletes' Health, Team Physician – Ohio State University
• Chad Asplund, MD, MPH, Sports Medicine Physician Mayo Clinic & U.S. Council for Athletes’ Health
• Jason J. Montgomery, Partner, Husch Blackwell
This program has been approved for 1.5 Category A continuing education units from the NATABOC.