Joint Webinar With Ambassador Labs
Bootstrapping Kubernetes with Ingress: Dealing with Day 1 and Day 2 Concerns
When we talk Day 2, we refer to the monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting that keep apps, services, and hosts up and running. During Day 2 phases, solutions have to adapt to accommodate changing customer requirements based on user and operations feedback. A watchful eye is the key. Automation and monitoring are essential for Day 2 ops if we want to fulfill our SLAs.
In this webinar, we will take a close look at Day 2 operations and how we can improve the life cycle of a deployment via Kubernetes by using Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform (KKP) and Ambassador Labs Edge Stack for monitoring and scalability.
In this session, we cover:
· What are day 2 operations and why are they important.
· How to achieve complete separation of concerns between developers and platform engineers.
· How to implement monitoring, alerting and logging at scale
· How to centralize policy controls
· How Ambassador Edge Stack helps monitoring and controlling traffic
For more information please visit: https://www.kubermatic.com/