In this webinar, our panel of video production professionals will distill their many years of collective experience into a generous and fast-paced helping of video post-production tips.
The post-production stage of a video learning project can feel like a race to the finish line. If you’ve done your pre-production and production elements well, it will certainly make those final stages simpler and more efficient. Plus, there’s a host of techniques, both major and minor, that can be employed to solve problems or to increase quality – and we’d love to share them with you!
We look forward to welcoming guests from L&D, HR, eLearning agencies and anyone else who would like to learn more about producing video learning.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS WEBINAR:
• An understanding of the essential elements of post-production
• A comprehensive list of potential post-production pitfalls and how to avoid them
• Tips relevant to a range of video learning treatments (from drama to talking heads)
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS WHO:
• Are responsible for directly or indirectly producing video learning content
• Have an interest in improving video production processes
• Are considering producing video content or working with videos suppliers and want to understand what’s involved