As organizations shift their focus from outputs to outcomes, they face the challenge of making the deep connection between their strategic outcomes and the outcomes related to various work items. In this webinar, experts from ICON and Targetprocess will review how to capture your organization’s strategy using Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and how to leverage Targetprocess to make explicit connections between OKRs and Epics, Features, Sprint Goals, and PI Objectives. The goal of connecting strategy to execution is no longer a concept; it is a reality made possible with OKRs and Targetprocess. In an hour, you will learn:
- The new Business Value Delivery framework that uses OKRs to enable an explicit relationship between organizational strategy and the work being done to deliver that strategy
- How to operationalize OKRs, including: creating and maintaining OKRs; tracking progress and gathering feedback; scoring, confidence voting, & quarterly realignment
- Leading and lagging indicators for key results
- How to track business value delivery with Targetprocess
- How to align Sprint Goals & PI Objectives to OKRs
Larry LaSalle, Enterprise Transformation Coach with ICON, and Jurriaan Van Der Laan, Enterprise Agile Coach and Specialist Solution Designer at Targetprocess, will share their experience using these concepts to help their clients improve by using the business value delivery framework.