Now's the time to help others get online.
Get Online Week is Good Things Foundation's international digital inclusion campaign. This year's Get Online Week will take place from 19 - 25 October 2020.
We're looking for organisations to host events, either face-to-face or online, that help people in our communities make the most of the internet.
In this webinar we will talk through:
- The theme for this year's Get Online Week
- How community organisations can get involved in the campaign
- Ideas for online and face-to-face events
- Being mindful of COVID-19 restrictions in your area when planning your participation in the campaign
- How to apply for a $1,000 grant to help organise your event.
Please note this webinar will be recorded so it can be shared with people unable to attend on the day.