In Episode 16 of Covalent Academy, we’re taking an expert deep-dive into one of the most exciting characterization techniques available: (Scanning) Transmission Electron Microscopy (S/TEM) – the highest-resolution imaging technique in the world today.
S/TEM is able to capture spatial features on the scale of individual atoms, and to map the elemental composition and morphology of complex nanomaterials and devices. These kinds of data can be crucial to diverse industries manipulating ever more intricate nanostructures.
For this reason, the latest market research indicates that S/TEM analytical instrumentation and services is a market poised to grow by USD $357.09 million between 2020-2024.
The Thermo Scientific Talos F200X G2 system is one such cutting-edge instrument: a 200 kV field emission S/TEM uniquely designed to optimize performance and productivity across a wide range of materials science samples and applications.
Join our S/TEM Experts to Learn:
1. Fundamentals of TEM and STEM
2. Key features and functions of the Talos F200X G2 system (and what they mean for you)
3. Advancements in TEM which are driving efficiencies and lowering costs
4. How to wire your brain to interpret grayscale output images
5. Everything you’ve always wanted to know about S/TEM, but haven’t asked
(live Q&A with a panel of our experts at the end of the presentation)