This series of 4 webinars covers several important topics in securing your BIND installation.
1. Securing BIND 9 with SELinux (RHEL)
2. Securing BIND 9 with AppArmor/Firejail/SecompBPF
3. Instrumenting BIND 9 on Linux with BCC/eBPF
4. DNS Fragmentation: Real-World measurements, impact and mitigations
Session 1: SELinux is an important security technology. While it can be used in every Linux system, the SELinux security
policy is in practice only useable in Red Hat based systems (RedHat EL, CentOS, Fedora, AlmaLinux ...).
This webinar will explain the SELinux technology:
- How SELinux does secure a BIND 9 DNS server
- How the Red Hat supplied SELinux policies for BIND 9 work
- How users can adapt the SELinux Policy for BIND 9
- How to troubleshoot BIND 9 installations with SELinux
At the end of this webinar there will be an optional Hands-On Session.
ISC is the non-profit developer and maintainer of the BIND 9 DNS software system. For more information see www.isc.org.