Tomorrow, Thursday, June 23, Maryanna Saenko, Partner at leading deeptech venture capital fund Future Ventures will share her strategies for supporting long-term startup growth and what startups can do to achieve it.
Few startups experience exponential growth. Businesses grow at different rates, and much of that growth will be non-linear.
In this session, Maryana will cover:
- How to build an engine for sustainable year-over-year growth
- How to evaluate in multi-year intervals to project growth
- What founders need to know to make it for the long-haul
- When and how to improve your chances of raising funding to significantly boost growth
- Where most startups fail and how to prevent it
Maryanna Saenko is an early-stage venture capitalist with an interest in robotics, quantum computing, blockchain, aerospace, and the future of food. Previously she was at Khosla Ventures, and prior to that at DFJ, where she focused on frontier technology investments. She was also an investment partner at Airbus Ventures where she led a series of venture investments strategically aligned with Airbus’ future-of-aerospace initiatives.