In this 2-part webinar series, Damo CEO Paddy Padmanabhan will moderate a discussion with leaders from health systems that were recently named to Damo’s inaugural digital maturity awards. Panelists will discuss benchmark data on the adoption of digital health tools for patient and provider experiences, virtual care management programs, and the enabling technologies that are actively driving the digital transformation of healthcare.
Each webinar will separately feature CIO’s and Chief Digital Officers from the health systems named to the awards: Geisinger, Providence, Northwell Health, Virtua Health, Intermountain Healthcare, University of Rochester Medical Center, Sentara Healthcare, and MediSys Health Network.
What participants will learn:
- Digital maturity at the nation’s leading health systems
- High-value use cases and digital programs that are driving digital transformation
- Benchmark data on gaps in adoption, enterprise priorities for the coming year
- Technology partner choices by health systems in driving a digital roadmap
- Michael Hasselberg, Chief Digital Health Officer, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Tarun Kapoor, M.D, Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Virtua Health
- Sophy Lu, Senior Vice President & CIO, Northwell Health
- Karen Murphy, PhD, RN, Executive Vice President, Chief Innovation and Digital Transformation Officer, Geisinger
- Craig Richardville, Chief Information Officer, Intermountain Healthcare
- Sophia Saleem, MD, CMIO, Northwell Health Physician Partners
- Tim Skeen, EVP & Enterprise Chief Information Officer, Sentara Healthcare
- Sara Vaezy, Chief Strategy & Digital Officer, Providence
All webinar attendees will receive a detailed report containing benchmark data from Damo’s digital maturity assessment tool that will inform digital priorities for health systems and product roadmaps for technology vendors.
Reserve your spot today!