For many organisations across the globe, the need for new ideas and innovative practices is a priority leaping from the back burner to the forefront of everyday work streams in planning for a better future and a more challenging landscape beyond the coronavirus pandemic.
In this 45 minute webinar we’ll consider the key ingredients of successful innovation.
* How do you adapt your products, marketing, and communications to engage new cohorts of people who think and behave differently?
* Why innovation should be the golden thread that runs through your organisation.
* How technology opportunities will change how you design customer experiences.
* What kinds of data and insight can you use to inform and test your ideas.
* Who at your organisation should be involved and what are the frameworks for supporting innovation?
* What methods can rapidly identify concepts that have the best chance of success?
Places are limited so please register below if you would like to attend.
By registering to attend our webinar you are providing consent to receive marketing communications from WPNC. You can of course opt-out at any time.