Join Guaranteed Irish and a panel featuring leaders from across Ireland’s thriving pharmaceutical industry for our virtual 2021 Annual Pharmaceutical Forum, at 10 am on Thursday, January 21, 2021.
Recent years have seen successful collaboration between Government, the healthcare system and the pharmaceutical sector to address critical challenges such as COVID and Brexit and ensure patients are prioritised.
Our panel of key decision-makers will discuss how this collaborative, patient-centric approach can be built upon to re-shape healthcare delivery in Ireland for the better in the next decade and ensure our pharmaceutical sector continues to thrive and grow.
We are delighted to be joined by;
• Lorraine Nolan, CEO of HPRA
• Mairead McCaul, Managing Director, MSD Ireland (Human Health)
• Darrin Morrissey, CEO of NIBRT
• Matt Moran, Director of BioPharmaChem Ireland, Ibec
• Brid O'Connell, CEO, Guaranteed Irish
Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday the 21st of January 2021 @ 10 am