Consumer brands and retailers are invited to register for our one-hour webinar where we take you through the key findings from our newly launched UK Shopper Report; based on findings from polling of shoppers in February 2021.
After a year where consumer behaviour had been forced to change quite substantially by lockdown, Pattern decided to measure how big the impact had been and whether the shift to online shopping will stick in 2021.
Sign up below to hear us discuss:
• How lockdown impacted the way UK consumers shopped and who they bought from in 2020
• Analysis of key differences by demographic, particularly by age
• How shopper behaviour will continue to change this year, including indicators that online spend and Amazon spend will continue to rise
• Why UK shoppers choose to buy from Amazon, what they think of the marketplace and the brands who sell on it
• Why an Amazon strategy is even more crucial now than ever for most categories – and how Amazon fits with your other selling channels
Once registered, you should receive an email from Zoom with your personal log-in details for the webinar. If you don’t receive this email immediately, please be sure to check your spam folder.
By submitting your details, you are opting in to receive future communications from Pattern Inc and its subsidiaries, including news and webinar invites, which you can opt out of at any time. You also agree that we may store and process your personal information to contact you.