Talent Intelligence is the analysis of talent-related data to inform business decisions. Using Talent Intelligence, businesses like Amazon, Philips and Microsoft are making big business decisions and placing big bets. This goes beyond talent acquisition and workforce planning to guide how and where to hire, but includes real estate, M&A, org design and corporate strategy decisions.
Talent intelligence is being used by leading organizations to answer questions such as:
• Where are our employees going when they leave, and why?
• What are our competitors doing to attract talent?
• What locations should we be hiring in, now that we can hire remotely?
• How are our competitors structured?
• Are we paying competitively?
• How can we engage with talent better?
In this livestream, you’ll gain an understanding of what Talent Intelligence is and hear examples of how companies are gaining a competitive advantage from some of the leading players in this field.