A common question for membership organisations is: "What is community, and why should I invest in it?"
Our expert panellists will highlight 12 ways member organisations are getting value from placing community at the heart of their member offering.
Lisa Collins is a membership expert who advises many membership associations. She's the former head of member engagement at IABM and is a Trade Association Forum Board Member.
Michelle Goodall is CMO at Guild. She has 25+ years experience in community building. Her team work with member organisations including the CIPD, National Education Union, TAF, PRCA, Renewd, Agency Hackers and others to help them plan, create and sustain successful communities that deliver value for both members and member organisations.
Stacey Telford, The Marketing Society's Community Manager, will share her experiences from running The Marketing Society Coffeehouse, a successful, growing member community on Guild. Its members include the world's leading marketers from organisations such as Apple, Barclays, HSBC, IHG, L’Oréal, Mars, Samsung, Unilever, Vodafone and Wells Fargo.
Together, this panel will explore how community can help with:
- Member acquisition and member growth
- Member retention and loyalty
- Improved member insights
- Member networking
- Supporting and diversifying revenue/income streams
- Adding value to your events program and content
- Supporting special interest, regional groups or different member tiers
- Supporting Continuing Professional Development and your training programs
- Creating sponsor or partner value
- Cutting through noise and information overload
- GDPR compliance and data privacy assurance for your members
- Defining and develop your member benefit offering
They will also answer your questions about community, whether you're just getting started or further along your journey.
Register and reserve your place today.