The BUILD BACK BETTER EVENT which is being held on 22nd September will feature a panel of high-profile sector experts, along with one of the country’s leading proponents of the concept of Build Back Better.
The free to ‘attend’ e-conference provides clients, contractors, asset owners and managers with an insight into how the sector can deliver the response to the challenges laid down by the government’s investment in the UK’s highways network.
The speaker line-up will look at the key elements of Building Back Better and Building Back Different to ensure that the substantial increase in government expenditure delivers for local communities with resilient highways networks that boost local economies, whilst providing sustainable environmental benefits.
Speaking at the event will be:
* Rufus Howard, Impact Assessment Lead of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA)
* Mark Stevens, Chair of the ADEPT Engineering Board
* Richard Hayes, Consultant (Former CEO) of the Institute of Highways Engineers (IHE)
* Martin Duffy, CEO of the Local Council Roads Innovation Group (LCRIG)
* Will Britain, President of the Local Council Roads Innovation Group (LCRIG)
From everyone at MEON we look forward to seeing you there!