Register at the bottom of this page | October 14, 2020 - 12pm-1pm PST | Presented by HUMiN Inc. - humininc.com
Since the start of COVID-19, there has been one consistent theme we’ve heard loud and clear: professionals in high-growth industries are struggling with the blurred lines between work and home-life. Many are trying to balance it all without burning out.
Join us for a complimentary workshop, sponsored by Simplicity Consulting, to:
• Understand the common culprits of burnout and how to overcome them
• Push back strategically and skillfully on the constant flood of priorities, while still being seen as a team player
• Prioritize, set boundaries, and differentiate between perceived versus actual emergencies that create the most churn
• Manage your emotions through turbulent times
• Evaluate the division of labor at home to see if crucial conversations or rebalancing is necessary
• Develop practical tips & tools to reverse or avoid burnout
• Envision your ideal work/life balance “Begin with the end in mind”
• Clarify & align your values to the way you spend your time and energy
Sign up now to save your spot!
This event will be hosted by Lisa Hufford, founder & CEO @Simplicity Consulting