Part of the 2021 State of Downtown Pittsburgh: Reforge Edition, presented by the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership.
This session will launch the Downtown Mobility Plan and share details on priorities and projects that will shape the future of transportation and public realm investments in Downtown for the next decade and beyond.
Moderated by Chris Watts, Vice President of Mobility, Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- Andrew Dash, Director, City of Pittsburgh’s Department of City Planning
- David Huffaker, Chief Development Officer, Port Authority of Allegheny County
- Karina Ricks, Director, City of Pittsburgh’s Department of Mobility and Infrastructure (DOMI)
- Jeremy Waldrup, President and CEO, Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- Andy Waple, Director, Transportation Planning, Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission