Albariño may well be the most perfect all-around white wine—fresh and crisp, yet creamy and flavorful. Join Karen MacNeil, author of best seller "The Wine Bible," for this 2-part mini-series on albariño from Spain’s beautiful coastal region Rías Baixas. For the first episode, guest Master Sommelier David Yoshida will be joining Karen. For episode two, guest Master Sommelier Michael Meagher will be joining Karen.
Albariño's we'll be tasting:
- Pazo de Señorans 2019, https://vivino.u97e.net/VnWZj
- Burgans 2019, https://vivino.u97e.net/oAWzW
- Mar de Frades 2019, https://vivino.u97e.net/zWkyG
- Granbazan Etiqueta Verde 2019
- Fillaboa 2018
- Abadía de San Campio 2019
Wines available for purchase at Vivino.com.