Join us on Thursday 4 February at 3-4.30pm CET for an online conversation as we dive into our annual Crises to Watch list and ask leading thinkers in the humanitarian space what should demand our attention.
COVID-19 dominated headlines in 2020. The pandemic shocked the world, exacerbating existing crises, overshadowing new ones, and creating all kinds of knock-on health, economic and social effects.
Against the backdrop of 2020, what can we expect in the year ahead? What will be the continued fallout from COVID-19? What other crises and trends are on the horizon?
Read our 10 Crises to Watch in 2021 piece: https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/feature/2021/01/20/ten-humanitarian-crises-trends-to-watch
Ask questions on the day or send your questions and observations to us now at email@example.com
- Heba Aly, Director, The New Humanitarian (moderator)
- Julia Sanchez, Secretary General, Action Aid
- Sherine El Taraboulsi-McCarthy, Senior Research Fellow, Overseas Development Institute
- Sudhanshu Singh, Founder, Humanitarian Aid International
- Comfort Ero, Interim Vice President and Program Director, Africa, International Crisis Group
- Eilidh Kennedy, Director, Inter-Agency Research and Analysis Network