Whether you are a global MNC or a family-owned SME, and whether you have now embarked on a new and intentional way of working or are still trying to work out whether “spending all day on Zoom” counts as Digital Transformation, tectonic shift just happened. Going back isn’t an option. And despite all the pain around us, many of us have seen unexpected dividends, whether that was more time with the family, faster processing of deals, or a boost in consumer demand.
However, as a business leader you could also be seeing some real cracks appearing in your business:
- Increased stress and burnout in your team.
- Key players under-performing or signalling intention to leave.
- Uneven return on your investment in digital enablement.
- Resistance to further change.
- Plenty of applicants for jobs, but harder than ever to pick winners.
It can feel like a perfect storm: demand is up, but suddenly you are facing too many uncertainties regarding your team and whether they are up for what comes next. Knowing how to promote an adaptable mindset and build resilience across your team would be a big win…
During this FREE Webinar, Jon will help you to:
- Understand what drives resilience and openness to change.
- Get back to the basics on hiring: finding people who fit the business as well as the role.
- Know how to spot when a role has changed under its incumbent, even when their Job Description didn’t.
- And see why 9 hours on video calls is not quite the same as a day in the office.
More about Jon:
Jon is a consultant, mentor, author and trainer working with senior and mid-level teams in well-known organisations around the world. He has Masters degrees from Trinity College, Cambridge and the Graduate School of Business at NTU, Australia. He and his wife Sarah are specialists in the Birkman Method, a powerful assessment of motivation and perception which scales easily from individual coaching to organisation diagnostics and analysis; and since Covid began,