R U OK? Day has become one of the nation's most embraced days of action. The day reminds us to check in with each other and have honest conversations about how we are coping or perhaps, most importantly, how we are not coping.
It is important to embrace R U OK however how do we do it well? How can we ask R U OK and carry on the conversation to ensure it meets the primary goal of helping someone and is not simply a question that was asked.
This webinar will walk through what a safe and supportive conversation looks like after the question R U OK.
Join Anna Feringa, one of Australia’s leading Workplace Mental Health Experts, to explore this in more detail.
• Understand Signs and symptoms of declining mental health
• It’s ok to ask and its ok to feel uncomfortable – Stigma recognition
• Know what to say after asking someone if they are ok
• Understand when to refer to internal/external support services
• Know your personal boundaries when having a care conversations