Norwest Private Hospital invites General Practitioners and Allied Health professionals to attend this live, online and interactive meeting with Dr Benjamin Ng and Dr Subash Srikantha.
Activity ID: 263294
This webinar will discuss management of common lung conditions including Asthma & COPD. Discussion around investigating lung nodule detection & cancer pathways will also be covered. This will include looking at different investigations required for a diagnosis of each of the problems. Provide an overview of patient treatment and management plans & assist GP's in the diagnosis & management pathways for common respiratory presentations and provide pathways for referral.
1. Explain the management of asthma and COPD including the role of biologicals and puffers
2. Discuss conservative versus aggressive management in primary care of asthma and COPD
3. Develop a systematic approach to further assessing suspected lung nodules with history, examination and appropriate investigations
4. Describe role of diagnostic technology to clarify aetiology of lung nodules
5. Utilise appropriate referral pathways for management of lung nodules