In this special 3-hour online seminar, we'll be discussing the key drivers of business value, focused on the financial, legal and tax aspects. It will include tangible actions to help you accelerate the growth of the value of your business, along with key points to help you understand the tax and legal opportunities and pitfalls involved in buying or selling a business. It will include:
• The building blocks of business value
• The legal aspects to consider
• The tax opportunities
• The importance of your people
• The pitfalls to avoid when buying or selling a business
• And much more...
This interactive seminar will include multiple opportunities to ask our expert panel from Oldfield Advisory and Watson Watson Solicitors your pressing questions, and will also include a free one-to-one follow up session with a member of the team.
Price - £195 +VAT per person.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02476 673160
• Payment (including VAT) will be taken by Paypal/Card during the registration process.
• Once you have submitted your booking and made payment, you should receive a confirmation email which will contain preliminary joining details for the event.
• A separate Password will be emailed to you by close of business of the day prior to the event taking place, which you will need to access the live event
• A VAT invoice will be emailed to you for your records by our accounts team within 5 working days of submitting your booking and making payment