Presented by the Partners in Conn Maciel Carey’s national OSHA Practice Group
As we prepare to begin Year 2 of the Biden Administration, it’s time to look back and take stock of what we learned from and about OSHA during this very eventful year. More importantly, it is time to look ahead and assess what to expect from OSHA now that OSHA’s senior leadership team is complete and ready to place its stamp on the agency. In this webinar, the Partners in Conn Maciel Carey’s national OSHA Practice Group will review OSHA enforcement, rulemaking, and personnel developments from 2021. We will also discuss the top OSHA issues employers should monitor and prepare for in the New Year.
Participants in this webinar will learn about:
• 2021 OSHA enforcement data and important case decisions
• OSHA leadership and organizational developments
• The future of OSHA enforcement during the Biden Administration
• Rulemaking initiatives and predictions
• Significant OSHA policy issues to watch out for in the New Year
This webinar has reached full capacity! If you are unable to join live, we will send links to a copy of the slides and the recording to all of the registrants a few days after the program.