This panel will explore how self-regulatory mechanisms continue to play a critical and positive role for businesses and consumers in response to key
legislative changes in the digital world.
The audience will learn how a consumer-centric approach helps better identify where complementary industry standards can play the most useful
The audience will also discover how the ad industry’s self-regulatory program serves to educate and inform consumers of their online choices and controls.
Joining this session you will learn:
• What the EDAA Programme has to offer to companies involved in data-driven advertising
• The opinion of the various actors in the industry on transparency in digital advertising
• How consumers can manage and learn more about their tailored advertising choices
• Angela Mills Wade, Executive Director, European Publishers Council
• Guy Parker, Executive Director, ASA
• Konrad Shek, Deputy Director, Policy & Regulation, Advertising Association
This webinar is FREE to join and will be available on-demand.
This webinar is brought to you by DMWF Online powered by MarketingTech.
Who is the EDAA?
The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance‘s principal purpose is to provide the ‘AdChoices Icon’ to companies involved in data-driven advertising across Europe.
Find out more about EDAA here: https://www.edaa.eu/