15th October 2020
Live Streamed on Facebook and YouTube !
Over 2500 Bookings already made.
SUMMIT STARTS AT 9 AM
Time zone in Israel (GMT+3)
The CYBERPOL 2020 Summit will cover the following topics:
• INTERNET cyber security policy and strategy / Governments
• Future cyber threats and landscape changes since Covid-19
• Cost of cyber attacks during 2019 into 2025
• Collective innovative strategies and targeted responses to the evolving threats, including protection of critical assets
• Working with cross Industry/Government partners to enhance cyber resilience
• Supporting transnational cyber-counter crime operations Internationally
• Optimal use of technology to increase safety and security
The CYBERPOL Cyber Security Summit 2020 will trigger a High Level Debate on Security Policy, Information and Technology for the following partners:
Government Agencies, Ministries and Departments responsible for national cyber security and emergency/contingency planning, in the areas of Rule of Law and Order:
• Police and Security Agencies
• Organized Crime
• Information Technology (digital Forensics, etc.)
• Local Authorities
• Private Sector (Financial Institutions; International Corporations; CNI; ISPs; Data Collection Centers; Energy Companies; Media/Telecommunications/Mobile Operators …) as represented by: Heads of Departments, CEOs; Managing Directors; Chiefs IT & Digital Security; Network Architects…
• Relevant Experts from Academia and Think Tanks
CYBERPOL SUMMIT IS Free to attend online.