The outbreak of COVID-19 reminded many of life’s uncertainty and highlighted the importance of comprehensive estate planning to protect your family’s future. A comprehensive estate plan will provide for what happens to you and your assets during your disability and after your death. It also allows you to designate who will carry out your wishes in the event of your incapacity or demise. Estate planning has never been more relevant or more necessary than it is today.
Whether you already have an estate plan and are interested in reviewing it, or are in need of creating one - our webinar can help you get the critical information you need to work with an attorney to create an estate plan that protects you and your loved ones.
Our “Estate Planning Essentials in Uncertain Times” webinar will cover:
* Why trust planning is especially important in today’s uncertain environment
* How to use a Medicaid Asset Protection Trust to protect your assets from a Medicaid “spend down”
* The value of creating protective trusts for a surviving spouse, children, or other heirs
* Why, for all but the super-rich, planning to minimize capital gains taxes is far more important than estate tax planning
* The critical need for documents such as a durable power of attorney for your financial matters, and a health care proxy and living will for medical decision-making