1. Please register below to join the session.
2. If we already started, you will be taken directly to the session in progress.
3. If you register in advance, you will receive an email with the link to join and a reminder one hour before we start.
4. Don't forget to add the event to your calendar (Google, Outlook, Yahoo)
5. Make sure you make the most out of the session by asking questions, interacting in the chat, and being present.
Overview of the session:
If you change nothing…nothing will change
In today’s rapidly changing markets, business owners must be able to think differently and quickly adapt -- not to just stay relevant but to stay in business. Business transformation expert Brenda Kwateng has spent two decades helping business owners develop an agile mindset that opens them to creating and responding to change in uncertain and turbulent times to deliver value to their customers.
She'll show you how to grow your business agility through a "Plan-Adapt" approach of moving quickly and easily with short phases of work with reassessment.
Brenda will share tips on:
-Learning to understand what is going on in your environment
-Identifying what uncertainties your organization is facing
-Figuring out how to adapt
Brenda will be in conversation with BizHackLive host Dan Grech. This session will help you look at your business differently, by forcing you to consider:
-What things could and should be adapted to be better able to respond to your internal team and marketplace?
-What things should be measured to better determine your success?
-How to ignite innovation in your teams?
And we'll hear a case study in how to apply agile management practices to a business from Brett Circe, Chief Digital Officer for Starmark, a leading digital marketing agency. Brett was one of the first marketing agencies in the world to implement the agile apporach, which was written up in the Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-you-agile-enough-for-ag