Please join the American Australian Association, in partnership with Citi, for The Secret of Elite Performance: Lessons for Success. The webinar and discussion will explore the unique mindset and characteristics of elite sports men and women to uncover the secret of what motivates them and sets them apart from the rest of us. What can we, as individuals, learn from these elite athletes and implement in our own lives to achieve greater success?
AUS: Friday, 22 October 2021 | 8:30am AEDT, 7:30am AEST, 5:30am AWST
USA: Thursday, 21 October 2021 | 5:30pm EDT, 2:30pm PDT
- Peter Bol, Australian Olympian
- Sanya Richards Ross, US Olympic Champion & Entrepreneur
- Ella Sabljak, Australian Paralympian
- Steve Nance, High Performance Coach
- Leigh Diffey, NBC Sports Host & Commentator
- Mindset and Perspective
- Motivation - Embracing your goals
- Preparation, process and training
- Overcoming adversity
- Role of coaches / mentors
- Support systems
The conversation will be followed by a live Q&A.
Questions for the speakers may be submitted upon registration.
Sponsored by Citi: Major Partner, Paralympics Australia