Turning clients into advocates benefits your business in many ways.
Your advocates will:
• Act as critical friends, suggesting improvements to your business
• Help you build social proof by completing client surveys, leaving online reviews and appearing in videos
• Recommend you to other people including friends, family and work colleagues (fewer than 2/3ds of clients who say they will recommend their adviser/planner have done so in the past 12 months).
We all know that recommendations are the best type of new enquiry. Equally, we know most firms don’t have a strategy in place to maximise the opportunity.
It all starts by turning clients into advocates, which takes more than simply delivering your service, remembering their birthday or sending a Christmas card.
That’s where our latest free webinar comes in.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
We’ll be joined by Alex Whitson VouchedFor’s Managing Director and Conor McCutcheon their Head of Strategy and Finance. They will exclusively reveal what analysing over 250,000 client reviews tells us about the behaviours that turn clients into advocates.
• Help you understand the journey from suspect to advocate
• Explain the behaviours that any adviser or planner can embed into their business that are proved to lead to greater advocacy
• Reveal how most firms could double the number of recommendations they receive each year
• Explain the three keys to passionate advocacy
• Show you how to find your blind spots, which reduce advocacy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Financial advisers and planners
• Marketing Managers and Executives
• Practice managers.
In fact, the webinar will be useful to anyone who has responsibility for marketing or client experience.
The webinar will take place at 10.00 am on Wednesday 12 January 2022.
It’ll last for an hour, including time for questions.
The webinar is free to attend.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Complete your details below to reserve your place.