PASS Team invites process, piping and mechanical engineers and designers to join the upcoming webinar on the latest version of PASS/HYDROSYSTEM software that combines sophisticated calculation capabilities to deliver fluid flow and heat transfer simulation and sizing of piping networks.
During the webinar, we will present new features of PASS/HYDROSYSTEM 4.5:
• Calculation of slug flow parameters (size, frequency, speed of slugs, etc.) for gas-liquid flow using TUFFP Unified model.
• Export of forces in elbows and flow-turns caused by gas-liquid slug flow to PASS/START-PROF software.
• Working with ‘disconnected’ piping systems.
• Improvements in calculation of two-phase flow.
• New export and import capabilities.
• Improvements in the thermal analysis of pipelines (calculation of underwater pipelines, more accurate calculation of ‘internal’ heat transfer coefficient).
The webinar will be useful for any process, piping and mechanical engineers who are looking for powerful but easy to use piping fluid flow analysis tool.
Key related industries: Oil & gas, Chemical, Power and others.
Date: 8th September, 2022.
Session 1: 10:00 CEST (GMT: +2) Register for Session 1
Session 2: 10:00 CDT (GMT: – 5) Register for Session 2
Duration: 1 hour
Registration: pre-registration is required
Presenter: Sergey Lisin, PASS Support and QA engineer.
Join our webinar to learn more about PASS/HYDROSYSTEM!
PASS/HYDROSYSTEM provides diameter selection, heat and hydraulic analysis of steady state flow in piping systems of any complexity, including networks with loops. It also covers the most dangerous type of transitional flow related to liquid surge (water hammer).
First introduced in 1977 and blessed by piping hydraulic world-known guru Idelchik, PASS/HYDROSYSTEM has since then evolved into one of the most powerful piping flow analysis tools.