Webinar - 11.45 to 12.30, Thursday 25th June
Nicola McQueen became CEO of NHS Professionals (NHSP) in September 2019 to lead the transformation of England’s largest staff bank, with over 130,000 highly skilled flexible workers supporting 55 trusts. In the financial year 2018/2019, NHSP saved the NHS approximately £35 million, working to help solve what is arguably one of the biggest workforce challenges we face as a country.
In the space of only nine weeks, NHSP have processed more than 60,000 expressions of interest from healthcare professionals, with over 20,000 being added to the NHSP bank. The organisation is now supplying 52 more client Trusts after launching COVID-19 Rapid Response, all whilst meeting an increasing customer demand. It is now staffing the NHS Test and Trace initiative.
PointSix member, Nicola McQueen, will share the lessons from this unique experience of leading process change at an accelerated pace, with a particular focus on:
• Deciding what to transform and getting buy-in from all stakeholders
• Structuring deployment to manage the scale and pace of change
• Managing a leadership team to drive transformation
• Collaborating with competitors as partners
• Adapting to new client and candidate priorities
• Balancing life and frontline leadership under pressure
Inhouse and agency leaders are exclusively invited to this TALiNT Partners webinar for rare insights on how to effectively lead transformation of contingent staffing capability at scale through a major crisis.