1. Please register below to join the session.
2. If we already started, you will be taken directly to the session in progress.
3. If you register in advance, you will receive an email with the link to join and a reminder one hour before we start.
4. Don't forget to add the event to your calendar (Google, Outlook, Yahoo)
5. Make sure you make the most out of the session by asking questions, interacting in the chat, and being present.
Overview of the session:
Google is the front door of the internet. More than 90% of people start their search journey with Google. Google ads can be a shortcut to getting in front of your ideal customer. That's why 29% of all ad dollars spent online in 2020 went to Google. But are Google ads a fit for your business? And how can you get the most of your ad spend (because Google ads are not cheap)?
In this talk, Jeff Cooper, the CEO of marketing agency Saltbox, will put into plain English the following topics on every business owner's mind:
-How the paid search auction works on Google
-How to assess if it's right for your business
-How to get an edge and profitably acquire customers