ABOUT THE WEBINAR
This webinar provides an overview on how to sell engineering & maintenance services effectively to third parties and positively influence the development of in-house maintenance operations. The approach to selling is based on the concept of customer value which is aimed at teams and is process-based. It has been extensively and successfully tested in practice in the industry. It considers customer selection, pursuit preparation, customer meeting management, and pursuit management.
The course aims at applying the following proven and effective selling approaches to engineering and maintenance services: value-based selling; selling as a team; and process-based selling technique.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Organisations, including SMEs, who
- provide industrial maintenance and engineering services;
- are keen to understand the Engineering and Maintenance services market;
- want to understand the importance of engineering and maintenance services for their customers;
- are bringing value-based selling to the salespeople in the company;
- are doing sales in applying a systematic and proven service sales-process;
- want to enable their salespeople to select customers;
- enable their salespeople to systematically prepare pursuits for successful execution;
- are sales individuals seeking capability improvement in engineering and maintenance services.
10:00am | Selling Engineering and Maintenance Services
by Dr Bertil Brandin, Director, Special Projects & Business Development, ARTC
10:30am | Q&A
11.00am | End