Join Upstream Security for the second installation of our “Automotive Cybersecurity Standards and Regulations” webinar series with an in-depth panel discussion on the UNECE WP.29 regulations.
The panel includes representatives from the United Nations, a cybersecurity audit and assessment organization, a cybersecurity vendor, and a governmental body. Each will utilize their unique expertise to offer catered insights and guidance regarding WP.29 compliance.
François E. Guichard, UNECE Technical Secretary of the WP.29/GRVA will discuss:
• The official current status of the regulation and expected release timeline
• The interdependent processes and implementation responsibilities of OEMs and Tier 1s
Paul Wooderson, Cybersecurity Principal Engineer at HORIBA MIRA will discuss:
• The cybersecurity audit and assessment process for OEMs and Tier 1s
• Current technical challenges that OEMs and Tier 1s are facing and how to address them
Erez Gold, Head of Automotive at Israel Export Institute will discuss:
• Key factors for a successful OEM and cybersecurity vendor relationship
• Changes in the international automotive trade landscape due to UN regulations
Yonatan Appel, Co-Founder and CTO of Upstream Security will discuss:
• The importance of vehicle telemetries and threat intelligence in regulatory compliance
• The role that cybersecurity products play in the path to compliance