The 2nd RENPOWER CARIBBEAN - investors 2021 has been designed to facilitate the dialogue among a wide cross-section of energy sector stakeholders - local and regional policymakers, private sector representatives and international experts - gathered to move forward with the resolution of adopting renewable energy to address key challenges such as energy security, energy sustainability and a resilient power infrastructure in the Caribbean region.
JOIN US TO DISCUSS;
• Caribbean renewable energy sector – outlook and recovery strategies: Caribbean governments course of actions to maintain momentum towards a Green Recovery and energy independence in the islands
• Market highlight: Dive-in Puerto Rico’s strategy towards energy independence and a promising solar market in the Caribbean with a target of 3.5 GW of solar and over 1 GW of battery storage by 2025.
• Learn and interact with key stakeholders in the islands that are driving renewables such as the Dominican Republic, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Jamaica and many more!
WHY ATTEND: Not just a webinar - a full event experience!
• Two days of online sessions, for 8+ hours;
• 25+ expert speakers to learn about renewable energy developments in the Caribbean region;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. The rates are;
1 delegate – EUR 235
2 delegates – EUR 295
3 delegates – EUR 395
**Payment instructions will be given following your registration.