Join us on Friday 10 September at 10.30 am for our BCarm Academy session, COSHH
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) BCarm Academy session gives an understanding of COSHH Regulations 2002 and covers hazardous substance and chemical safety in the workplace.
Employers are legally required to meet COSHH regulations and must carry out a risk assessment, put in place suitable controls, and provide information, training and instruction for employees who work with substances hazardous to health.
• Gaining an awareness of the dangers of exposure to hazardous substances
• COSHH regulations in brief
• Types of harm and routes of entry
• MSDS vs COSHH Assessment; what's the difference?
• Workplace exposure limits explanation
• Control measures
• Health surveillance; prevention not cure