The specific manner of injury is often generalized in investigations despite some detailed information from medical professionals. This course focuses on how injuries relate to the understanding of violent encounters.
In this course you will:
- Interpret literature involving injury.
- Quantify injury in investigations (no math, we promise!).
- Receive a pre-programmed EXCEL file that will assist your analysis (by GTD).
- Understand how injury relates to contact with an object.
- Achieve professional development credits.
- Obtain a receipt of training attendance.