Opportunities in minor metals post Covid-19 (Part 1)
Panel discussion with Donna Vareha-Walsh (Indium Corp), Sean Fuller (Vital Materials), Suzannah Lipmann (Lipmann Walton & Co) and Dharam Kotecha (Halcyon Metals), hosted by Fastmarkets’ minor metals specialists Cristina Belda and Ewa Manthey.
• Where are the opportunities for growth in minor metals’ end use segments post Covid-19?
• How will Covid-19 impact the rollout of 5G networks; what effect will that have on demand for electronic metals?
• Where will minor metals consumption sit between economic stimulus measures and trade tensions?
• What lessons can be learned about minor metals trading from the Covid-19 pandemic?
Opportunities in minor metals post Covid-19 (Part 2)
In conversation with Fastmarkets’ minor metals specialists Ewa Manthey and Cristina Belda, hosted by minors, ores and alloys editor, Europe, Charlotte Radford.
• Analysing the results from Fastmarkets’ survey on growth areas for minor metals usage post Covid-19
• Key takeaways from panel discussion with minor metals industry experts
• Opportunities for demand from 5G, renewable energy and healthcare technology
• Near and longer-term outlook for minor metals prices