This event is for PARENTS ONLY!
Join my free webinar and you will learn:
- Supporting your child as they prepare to individuate
- Accessing your child's level of anxiety
- Dealing with your child's anxiety during stressful times
- Common struggles during first semester
- Transitioning from Parent to Partner (in education)
- How do you know if your child is ready?
Here is what the webinar will look like:
1.) Guest speaker Paul Royer LCSW will present to you and help you support your child as they prepare to individuate, learn how to access your child’s anxiety level, and deal with their stress during stressful times.
2.) You will have an opportunity to ask questions directly.
3.) I will provide you with tips, tools, and resources to help you in making a plan and staying organized.
It is time to get beyond the panic and take control of your child’s college admissions journey. Your child’s college education will impact the rest of their life, so don't let the stress of the moment stop both of you from making smart college admissions decisions. You deserve to have a plan and stay the course and we are here to help you do just that.
Register now for my June 30th webinar at 11:30am PDT - space is limited so sign up now - we will fill up before the webinar date!