Cypress is one of the fastest-growing automation technologies, at the forefront of the test automation revolution. This session will explore what happens when you combine this cutting-edge technology with a tried-and-tested methodology for maintaining tests and data in-sprint.
Cypress VP of Engineering Gleb Bahmutov will join seasoned model-based testing inventor James Walker, exploring the value of MBT for Cypress. Curiosity Solutions Architect Harry Burn will also be on hand to draw on wide-reaching experience in implementing effective model-based test automation solutions.
You will come away with practical steps for realising the value of MBT for Cypress. You will see how modelling:
1. Automates test creation, removing scripting bottlenecks;
2. Minimises test maintenance for in-sprint regression;
3. Ensures that every test comes with accurate data.
A live demo will show you how modelling also transforms delivery practices beyond test design. You will discover how:
1. System designers, developers and QA teams can collaborate seamlessly from visual requirements models;
2. Non-coders can generate tests and data from the visual models, re-using code from Cypress frameworks;
3. Engineers waste no time copying, pasting and updating boilerplate code, focusing only on scripts for new and interesting logic;
4. Developers and QA teams work in parallel, developing from accurate specifications and rigorously testing in-sprint.
Join James, Harry and Gleb to learn how you can get started with model-based testing today, maintaining rigorous Cypress test suites in the shortest iterations!