In collaboration with Pride Partners International, a global association composed of experts and consulting firms in transfer pricing and financial valuation, we’d like to invite you on Wednesday, September 30th to join us for a webinar looking at how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected transfer pricing throughout the globe.
Our speakers, who come from all corners of the world, will shed light on how transfer pricing has been impacted by the current economic and social crisis wrought by the coronavirus.
Some questions to be tackled include:
- What are the main challenges posed by COVID-19 to the practice of transfer pricing?
- Might this pandemic increase the risk of double taxation and tax disputes between jurisdictions? How so?
- How will COVID-19 affect the establishment of arm’s length prices for loan transactions? What about royalty payments?
- How will transfer pricing models require to be adjusted?
- How will travel restrictions and the temporary relocation of business functions impact transfer pricing?
- Has your jurisdiction enacted any policies to ease the burden imposed by transfer pricing, CbCR and other compliance obligations during this pandemic?
- And plenty more!
Hope to have you with us!